The software package for testing and characterizing electronic components and wafer structures
The software package Measmatic was developed to test and characterize electronic components and wafer structures Both simple and complex tasks can be fulfilled with it based on test scripts. The tests are controlled via a graphical user interface.
Using the sequencer in the software environment you may structure the test sequences. Loops and branching structures are possible. Test sequence can be LUA scripts, Python scripts and C# programs. The LUA scripts are loaded directly onto the measuring devices, thus allowing exact timing and a high processing speed.
With this variability of programming, all essential interfaces for device programming can be provided.
Measmatic can be controlled using a freely programmable user interface (GUI) and remote commands. The generated data can be displayed graphically as well as in tabular form on the screen in real time and can be saved via existing and freely definable data converters.
Measmatic comes with a variety of ready-to-use device drivers, which simplifies programming; of all LUA-enabled Keithley devices, oscilloscopes, pulse generators, Wafer Probe System, and more.
- Control of all common measurement device interfaces
- Predefined scripts for parametric measurements on up to 4-pole components
- Cross-script data management (data exchange)
- Many mathematical functions
- Configurable online visualization/evaluation
- Integrated controls of wafer probe systems, wafer map and binning
- MPI Sentio® Connectivity